License number: 28124
Licensed to practice chiropractic in California since March 8, 2002
Cleveland College of Chiropractic
Los Angeles, California
Accredited by Council on Chiropractic Education
Magna Cum Laude Graduate with Doctorate of Chiropractic degree 12/01
University of Toronto
Bachelor of Science Degree with a major in Human Biology,
Minor in Microbiology and Anthropology, 1996
- Member of the California Chiropractic Association
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Active Member of the American Academy of Spine Physicians
(Comprised of Neurosurgeons and Chiropractic Physicians)
- Non-Discogenic series of the Cox Flexion Distraction Technique Seminar in the treatment of low back pain.
Masters Certification Course in Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego.
Arthur Croft, D.C., M.S., M.P.H., F.A.C.O., F.A.C.F.E., F.A.A.I.M.: 15 hours
- Module 1 Whiplash: Advanced Topics. Las Vegas, NV January 13-14, 2001: 14 hours
- Module 2 Advanced Diagnostics and Treatment, and Auto Crash Reconstruction (ACR) Las Vegas, NV
April 28-29, 2001: 14 hours
- Module 3 Narrative Report Writing and Practice Development, Las Vegas, NV July 21-22, 2001: 14 hours
- Module 4 Medicolegal Issues. Newark, NJ October 6-7, 2001: 14 hours
- Advanced certification in the diagnosis and clinical management of cervical acceleration/deceleration trauma and whiplash- related temporomandibular joint disorders from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego. San Diego, CA, November 10-11, 2002.
- Certification from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego for Low Speed Rear Impact Auto Crash Reconstruction.
CRASH 2001 was a comprehensive, three-day workshop on state-of-the-art methods of low speed rear impact crash
(LOSRIC) reconstruction, co-sponsored by Texas
- University and the Center for Research into Automotive Safety and Health (CRASH), covering principles of mathematics,
physics, biomechanics, and occupant kinematics, along with participation in human volunteer, full-scale crash tests and
their analyses 14 total crashes. San Diego, CA August 24-26, 2003.: 24 hours.
- Diagnostic Diplomate Program in Chiropractic Neurology: Neuron Theory, December 6/7, 2001, San Francisco, California, 12 hours.
- Industrial Disability Evaluator, Palmer College of Chiropractic West, Dr. Platto: 44 hours, July 28, 2002.
- Qualified Medical Evaluator of California November. 15, 2002. License Number: 945486.
- Guidelines presented by Dr. John Car, 2 CE hours.
- Completed a course in Radiation Safety and Protection in the Proper Use of Ionizing Radiation during Fluoroscopic
- Procedures in the state of California, Ronald F. Cray C.R.T., A.R.R.T.: 8 hours.
- Fluoroscopy Licensure state of California, Department of Human Health Services, 2003